Learn to Skate
Saturdays 9:00-9:50AM Sessions 1-3
Tuesday 6:00- 6:50 Session 4
GRIFF'S GEORGETOWN, HUDSONVILLE, MICHIGAN
Session 1 : $130
September 7 - November 16 (No Skate 9-14, 10-19, 11-2)
Session 2: $130
November 23 - January 11
Session 3: $150
January 25 - March 28 (No Skate 2-15)
Session 4: $100
Tuesdays 6-6:50 pm April 14 - May 19
AGES 4 AND UP
The first step to playing hockey is learning to skate. GVAHA offers Learn to Skate sessions September - May. We help your child get comfortable on the ice with fun stations. Skills apply to figure skating and hockey.
Learn the Fundamentals:
balance, bend, march, how to get up, stride, agility, glide and more!
What to wear:
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED
SKATE RENTAL IS FREE
- Gloves and Thin Socks
- Snowpants or Hockey Pants
REGISTRATION IS A 2 STEP PROCESS
Register with Learn to SKATE USA
Register with GVAHA for Learn to Skate Session
SKATE USA Member benefits
Annual memberships are valid July 1-June 30. With your annual fee of $16* you will:
- Be a member of the best skating program endorsed by U.S. Figure Skating, USA Hockey and US Speedskating.
- Gain great information to make sure your first glides on ice are successful ones.
- Access full listings of where to sign up for skating classes.**
- Receive a Welcome Packet in the mail, which includes a subscription to Learn To Skate USA The Magazine valued at $3(allow 2-4 weeks for delivery)
- Receive secondary sport accident insurance
- Participate in lessons, performances, competitions, and all activities associated with Learn to Skate USA.
* Plus applicable processing and handling fee.
The Grand Valley Amateur Hockey Association (GVAHA) is a non-profit, volunteer organization that provides hockey programs in West Michigan. We serve hockey players from many surrounding communities including Hudsonville, Jenison, Grandville, Wyoming, Byron Center, Zeeland, Holland, Grand Haven, Allendale and more. GVAHA provides hockey opportunities for all ages.
Home Ice is Griff's Georgetown - 8500 48th Avenue, Hudsonville, Michigan 49426
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org