Fundraising Opportunities at GVAHA
GVAHA IS COMMITTED To help FAMILIES defray the expense associated with ice hockey and team events through fundraising
What is scrip?
Buying gift cards for your everyday expenses while earning money towards your hockey bill!
What you need to know before you sign-up
During the initial registration, you will be asked for our registration code – please contact the GVAHA Fundraising Coordinator for GVAHA's code.
You must register for Presto Pay.
It's Easy to Order
Save Time and use the MY Scrip Wallet App/Shortcut
See how easy it is to order - even order while in line at a store or restaurant
A few More things to consider
- Shipping charges will be added for each physical card order placed; shipping cost will be based on the % of the total amount ordered among all orders and will be split according to that percentage; the shipping charge will be taken from the rebate
- Orders can be placed using your phone at myscripwallet.com or online at www.shopwithscrip.com
- Orders can be paid for online (Presto Pay) or you can make a check payable to GVAHA, leaving it in the Fundraiser Directors mailbox. Please email the Fundraiser Director if you choose to pay by check
- Physical Scrip card orders are placed on Mondays when shipping is less than the rebate total's being ordered
Credits continue to be applied to your player’s accounts all year long!!
Some helpful information regarding when credits for fundraising will be applied:
- GVAHA Fundraising Coordinator will submit credits to the GVAHA treasurer by the 10th of every month for the month prior during the season
- GVAHA Treasurer will apply credits to the house player balances and to the GVAHA Travel Team Managers by the 17th of each month for the month prior during the season
- All credits will be reflected on your next month’s bill during the season
- All credits accrued during the off-season will be applied at one time, generally in September
- Credits between January and November will apply to the same season. For example, January 2018 - November 2018 will apply to the 2018-2019 season. Anything after November will apply to the following season
Ways to Earn Credits
- Amazon Smile
- Official GVAHA Team Sponsorship
WAYS TO USE SCRIP
Get gas? Average $50 a week and use your Speedway Reloadable card, earn 4% and earn $96 a year
Buy groceries? Average $200 a week and use your Meijer Reloadable card, earn 3% and earn $288 a year
Eat out? Buffalo Wilds Wings 8%, Red Lobster 9%, Applebee's 8%, Red Robin 9%, Logans Roadhouse 10%, On the Border 11%, Texas Roadhouse 8%
Shop for clothes? American Eagle 10%, Kohls 4%, Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic 14%, Under Armour 11%
Find your favorite retailers and get earning today!
GVAHA is now an organization on Amazon Smile
Amazon donates 0.5% of each sale if people use our Smile account to purchase items.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.)
The Grand Valley Amateur Hockey Association (GVAHA) is a non-profit, volunteer organization that provides hockey programs in West Michigan. We serve hockey players from many surrounding communities including Hudsonville, Jenison, Grandville, Wyoming, Byron Center, Zeeland, Holland, Grand Haven, Allendale and more. GVAHA provides hockey opportunities for all ages.
Home Ice is Griff's Georgetown - 8500 48th Avenue, Hudsonville, Michigan 49426
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org